FFE Seminar & NIC Meeting of Members
We are once again providing a dual program experience for the Foundation for Fraternal Excellence’s Seminar and North American Interfraternity Conference Annual Meeting of Members. The dual program experience not only benefits foundation and fraternity executives, but also additional staff members and high-level volunteers.
AUGUST 11-14, 2019
THE DUAL PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
We know successful fraternities help sustain succcesful fraternal foundations and the educational initiatives of our organizations. For NIC member organizations, we are once again providing a Dual Program Experience for the NIC Annual Meeting and the Foundation for Fraternal Excellence Seminar.
The Dual Program Experience not only benefits fraternity executives, but also additional staff members and high-level volunteers. Dual Program Experience attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in both NIC and FFE meetings and events/programs
- Engage in high-quality educational workshops
- Take part in the Fraternity Growth Accelerator (FGA) summit
- Learn about the state of the interfraternal industry from featured NIC and FFE sponsored speakers and industry experts
- Network with fellow NIC member organization leaders as well as colleagues and professionals from fraternal foundation staffs, and both NIC and FFE Alliance Partners
Attendees can choose to attend one or both meetings when they register.
Regular registration continues through July 31; after that day a $100 late fee will be charged.
Many fraternal staff members can benefit from the programming and experience available at the NIC Annual Meeting and FFE Seminar. We have a special bundled rate for Dual Program or Seminar Full registrations, a flat fee of $3,750 for 10 attendees, that will save your organization up to 15 percent on registration costs. This package includes all NIC and FFE programs, events and meals included in the applicable registration type, as well as a ticket to the FFE Awards Dinner and Reception for each registrant. To purchase a bundle, contact Ashley VanDewark.
NIC and FFE staff are available leading up to and during the event to answer any questions. Please see the details below to find the best contact person for a specific question. If you need additional assistance not mentioned here,
- FFE or Dual general registration confirmation or changes
- FFE Seminar programming
- FFE Board of Directors Meeting
- FFE Awards of Distinction Dinner
- Alliance Partners and their services
- Your current or potential Alliance Partnership, AP renewal or AP event registration or involvement
Contact NIC Assistant Director of Education and Leadership Development Jackie Hackett with questions about:
- Indianapolis Marriott Downtown hotel block and reservations
- NIC or FGA general registration confirmation or changes
- NIC Annual Meeting programming
Contact Chief Financial Officer Michael Wilson with questions about:
- Status of a dues payment
- Invoicing and registration payments
Contact NIC Chief Executive Officer Jud Horras with questions about the NIC Governing Council Meeting. Contact Director of Emerging and Culturally-Based Fraternal Initiatives Veronica Moore with questions about the Fraternity Growth Accelerator (FGA) and the FGA Symposium.
SAVE THE DATE
Mark your calendars and plan now to join us for the Dual Meeting experience in future years.
2020: August 23-26, 2020
2021: August 22-25, 2021
The Marriott Indianapolis Downtown will be the host hotel for both years. For questions about future events, contact Ashley VanDewark.