FFE Seminar & NIC Meeting of Members
Thank you to everyone who made the 2019 dual program experience for the Foundation for Fraternal Excellence’s Seminar and North American Interfraternity Conference Annual Meeting of Members a success. The dual program experience not only benefits foundation and fraternity executives, but also additional staff members and high-level volunteers.
AUGUST 23-26, 2020
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
THE DUAL PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
We know successful fraternities help sustain succcesful fraternal foundations and the educational initiatives of our organizations. For NIC member organizations, we are once again providing a Dual Program Experience for the NIC Annual Meeting and the Foundation for Fraternal Excellence Seminar.
The Dual Program Experience not only benefits fraternity executives, but also additional staff members and high-level volunteers. Dual Program Experience attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in both NIC and FFE meetings and events/programs
- Engage in high-quality educational workshops
- Take part in the Fraternity Growth Accelerator (FGA) summit
- Learn about the state of the interfraternal industry from featured NIC and FFE sponsored speakers and industry experts
- Network with fellow NIC member organization leaders as well as colleagues and professionals from fraternal foundation staffs, and both NIC and FFE Alliance Partners
Attendees can choose to attend one or both meetings when they register.
SAVE THE DATE
Mark your calendars and plan now to join us for the Dual Meeting experience in future years.
2020: August 23-26, 2020
2021: August 22-25, 2021
The Indianapolis Marriott Downtown will be the host hotel for both years. For questions about future events, contact Ashley VanDewark.
Please see the details below to find the best contact person for a specific question.
- FFE Seminar programming
- FFE Board of Directors Meeting
- FFE Awards of Distinction nominations or winners
- Alliance Partners
Contact NIC Assistant Director of Education and Leadership Development Jackie Hackett with questions about:
- General registration or travel questions
- NIC Annual Meeting of Members educational programming
- Fraternity Growth Accelerator (FGA) and the FGA Symposium
Contact Chief Financial Officer Michael Wilson with questions about:
- Invoicing and registration payments
Contact NIC Chief Executive Officer Jud Horras with questions about the NIC Governing Council Meeting.