Alliance Partners should register via FS Central.
Advance offers a casual networking atmosphere. Rather than traditional booths, each Alliance Partner is given a high-top cocktail table as a designated space for networking with attendees.
- The Alliance Partner Hall will be open Thursday, March 26 10:30am – 6:30pm and Friday, March 27 7:00am – 1:00pm.
- For the high-top tables, we’ll provide a co-branded sign with the AP logo and the FFE’s Advance logo. Additionally, the sign will display, “Ask Me About…” with a list of relevant services, products and resources that the company can provide to attendees. FFE staff will request content and provide specifications for these signs following registration.
- APs are encouraged to bring business cards along with any standard brochures, samples, etc. that can be given to attendees/displayed at their high-top.
- Alliance Partners are invited to attend the pre-conference orientation sessions at no additional cost. These sessions, intended for new(er) professionals, will focus on the basics of annual giving or face-to-face fundraising, opportunities for engaging with the FFE and how to maximize the Advance experience. Any APs in attendance will be given a chance to introduce themselves and their company, and meet those in attendance.
- Thursday’s Networking and Happy Hour session will be held in the Alliance Partner Hall 5:15pm – 6:15pm.