Registration is now open for 2021!
Real-world, practical education for fraternal fundraisers
Annual Giving: March 30-31
Road Warriors: Fundamentals Workshops, April 20-21; Cohort Series continues on subsequent Fridays, April 30, May 7, May 14 and May 21
See below for full details on each track or click here to download the schedule (PDF).
Start with the basics of the fundraising cycle and development terminology, opportunities for engaging with FFE and how to maximize the Advance experience. Professionals who are new to the industry or those who have been in their current role for two years or less are the ideal audience.
Friday, March 26All times Eastern
2:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Fundraising CycleLearning objectives: Why you and your organization need a comprehensive fundraising plan. Outlining the four major areas of fundraising strategy and where your role fits.
2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Types of GivingLearning objectives: Building blocks of fundraising including annual giving, major gifts, planned giving and campaigns. Types of donors and where these individuals fit into your portfolio. Specific aspects and tactics in these areas related to fraternal fundraising.
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Annual Fund BasicsLearning objectives: How direct mail fits into your strategy. Digital marketing in 2021 and beyond. The importance of stewardship.
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Your FFE NetworkFFE members go further together. Our foundation operates to advance the various needs of the dynamic fraternal foundation industry. We will discuss the ways you, personally, and your organization benefit from engaging through FFE!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Advance’s success depends on attendees showing up authentically, intentionally and ready to engage in meaningful discussion.
- Get in the right headspace and stay there. Plan ahead for what you need to reach a good level of energy and maintain it. Do you need to move to a different space? What distractions do you need to address? Do you need caffeine?
- Protect your calendar, blocking it off from other appointments just as you would if you traveled to be at an in person conference.
- Close all other programs running on your device for the duration of the program. Be as engaged virtually as you would be in person. Imagine sitting in the room alongside your peers. Try not to check out to do other work/take meetings if you can help it.
- The cost to attend one track (Road Warriors or Annual Giving) is $100 per person.
- The cost to attend both tracks is discounted to $150 per person.
- How can I participate? Partners are welcome to attend Advance at the regular registration rate.
- Does my membership include registration fees for this program? Platinum, Diamond, Titanium, Distinguished Diamond and Distinguished Titanium level partners receive complimentary registrations.
- For registration related questions, contact Jackie Hackett at email@example.com.
- For assistance with the FFE website or questions about event technology, email NIC/FFE Senior Director of Communication Andrea Benek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please direct any general FFE questions to Executive Director Ashley VanDewark at email@example.com.