Strategic Plan 2019-2021
The FFE exists to support organizations and individuals invested in developing the next generation of fraternity/sorority leaders.
The FFE, in collaboration with its Alliance Partners, serves a membership consisting of more than 70 fraternal foundations, including their professionals and volunteers.
Now more than ever, our campuses, work places and communities need strong, values-driven leaders. Because a healthy, positive fraternity/sorority experience acts as an incubator for leadership and personal development, the FFE has a responsibility to protect and preserve the integrity of that experience.
FFE will model the way for member organizations by striving for excellence in operational efficiency and integrity.
Five guiding principles outline how the FFE will approach its work:
- Structure and support the FFE team in a way that inspires all to lead and engage well.
- Explore and maintain practices that elevate management integrity.
- Further develop a financial model that provides predictable, sustainable growth and positions FFE as a leader in the fraternal community.
- Improve and invest in technology and infrastructure.
- Remain nimble to respond to the needs of the current industry climate.