Thank you for your continued support of the North American Interfraternity Conference (NIC), Foundation for Fraternal Excellence (FFE) and our programs. Our goal with the Dual Meeting experience is to provide a framework that allows each partner to engage through some – or all! – of the opportunities available and build a blueprint for successful engagement and growth throughout the next year.
The Dual Meeting experience includes the NIC Annual Meeting of Members and FFE Seminar. You must be an Alliance Partner in order to participate in the meeting.
Dual Meeting Registration Deadline: August 15
PERKS OF PARTNERSHIP
During the event, Alliance Partners will have the opportunity to connect with key decision-makers, executives, staff and volunteers from inter/national fraternities, sororities and their foundations.
NIC/FFE Alliance Partners gain industry recognition, enjoy high visibility during programs—like this one—and receive unique opportunities to market to member organizations/members by connecting with the interfraternal industry’s key decision-makers and influencers. Businesses and organizations serving the interfraternal community and/or fraternal foundations receive tangible benefits as a result of their participation in the Alliance Partner programs focused on growing their business.
Email Chief Operating Officer Mike McRee at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about the Alliance Partner program.
Have you joined/renewed your partnership?
Dual Meeting benefits are only available to NIC and FFE partners. To renew or become an Alliance Partner, complete the application below. Companies/organizations interested in Distinguished NIC & FFE level partnerships should contact Mike McRee.
Who Should Register
All Alliance Partners (NIC, FFE or both!) are invited to participate in the Dual Meeting.
- Alliance Partners should register as individual attendees. The rate is $575 per person. Registration costs increase by $100 per person after August 1.
- If you have complimentary registrations as a part of your Alliance Partnership, Mike McRee will email you a coupon code to use when registering.
- If you do not have complimentary registrations as a part of your Alliance Partnership OR you want to register additional participants beyond what’s included in your partnership package, you will need to register at the rate of $575 per person. Registration costs increase by $100 per person after August 1.
Location & Lodging
- The event will take place at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown. A room block is available for attendees at a rate of $159 if booked by Monday, August 15.
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
350 West Maryland Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46225
Dual Meeting Registration Deadline: August 15
- For Diamond partners and above: Invitation to Celebrating Our Impact Dinner
- For FFE Gold partners and above: Invitation to the FFE Board Meeting
- For NIC Gold partners and above: Invitation to the Governing Council Luncheon
- For Silver partners and above: Complimentary registration(s)
- Advertisement and your logo in the Alliance Partner listing in conference materials
- Your logo on conference signage
- Opportunity to participate in Alliance Partner/member executives speed dating
- Opportunity to host cocktail table in connect hub
- Opportunity to provide promotional materials included in registration packets (see more below)
- A list of attendees (timeframe of access to list varies based on partner level)
Alliance Partner-Member Speed Dating
What is Alliance Partner-member speed dating?
Speed dating offers intentional, focused time to meet with key decision-makers from inter/national fraternities and sororities and/or their foundations. The format for this event involves short, timed face-to-face sessions during which time both participants may discuss whatever they like. During the “dating” sessions, participants should collect contact information and take notes on how the partner and member might work together in the future.
Speed dating FAQs:
- Whatever you can fit on your cocktail round, only. Think about what will help you facilitate the initial connection and set you up for follow-up with executives: business cards, brochures/handouts, etc.
- No banners/signage, etc. Everything must fit ON your cocktail round. NIC/FFE will provide standard signage for all APs.
- A moderator will facilitate timed exchanges to ensure maximum executive exposure for each AP.
- A map will be provided to participants indicating where APs are located throughout the room.
- All APs will have the opportunity to host a cocktail table in the connect hub where attendees will pass through between sessions.
- APs will have the opportunity to connect with attendees directly through the event app to schedule times to meet up during or after the event.
Benefits of Alliance Partner-member speed dating
Speed dating offers intentional, dedicated face time with fraternity/sorority executives for all Alliance Partners no matter their partnership level. In a survey of current APs from fall 2021, more than 90% indicated time with executives as one of their top two priorities, with just 45% prioritizing exhibit tables in their top two priorities. In addition, surveys, members and current APs have historically cited concerns regarding expenses for in-person meetings related to travel, accommodations, registration and materials. Thus, eliminating exhibit booths helps the NIC/FFE save our partners expenses and minimize time away from their important day-to-day work.
Why APs are excited about speed dating:
When reviewing Alliance Partners survey responses from fall 2021, many partners were interested in time with executives and key decision-makers when considering the most valuable aspects of their partnership.
“We know that the executives are extremely busy with the demands of leading their organizations and thus, by having [dedicated] time with executives, it allows quality time to check in and ask how we as a partner can be of assistance [to] ensure that we are meeting their needs.”
“Meetings with execs allow dedicated time for an open dialogue for questions that some folks are hesitant to ask in a presentation, in a group at a happy hour or dinner. It also allows us to get to know execs, [that we may not work with as frequently, or may not spend a lot of time with in person,] a little better and learn about their organizations and the issues that they are facing.”
All partners have the opportunity to submit one (1) piece for inclusion in registration packets; a printed piece may be no larger than 8.5″x11″. To be included in registration packets printed materials must be postmarked by August 10 to the address below.
Foundation for Fraternal Excellence
Attn: Dual Meeting
11722 Allisonville Road, Ste 103, Box 352
Fishers, IN 46038
View the full NIC Annual Meeting of Members/FFE Seminar schedule of programming and events (schedule subject to change).
Programming runs from Monday, August 29 to Tuesday, August 30 with an optional add-on program Wednesday morning (FFE Post-Con Workshop). Registration opens at 7:00 am on Monday, August 29.
Key times for Alliance Partners include:
- Speed dating:
Monday, August 29: 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. (NIC partners)
Tuesday, August 30: 1 – 2 p.m. (FFE partners)
- Networking breaks in the connect hub:
Monday: 11 –11:15 a.m., 12:15 – 12:30 p.m., 2:30 – 2:45 p.m. & 3:45 – 4:15 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 –10:15 a.m., 11:15 – 11:30 a.m., 12:45 – 1 p.m. & 3:15 – 3:30 p.m.
Key events for Alliance Partners include:
- For Diamond partners and above: Interfraternal Happy Hour – Sunday, August 28 from 5:30 to 9 p.m. To register: Login to FS Central and select the FFE Research Campaigns Events form.
- For FFE Gold partners and above: FFE Board Meeting – Sunday, August 28 from 1 to 4 p.m.
- For NIC Gold partners and above: Governing Council Luncheon – Monday, August 29 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Welcome Luncheon (light programming with AP recognition) – Monday, August 29 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Welcome Reception – Monday, August 29 from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Enjoy an off-site dinner with your team and/or clients – Monday evening
- Awards of Distinction Reception & Dinner – Tuesday, August 30 beginning at 5:30 at The Indiana Roof Ballroom
- All APs have the ability to sponsor a table at the dinner program to reserve a spot for their team and/or invite clients to join; a dinner ticket is already included in the price of registration.