The Foundation for Fraternal Excellence (FFE) champions research on the value of the fraternity/sorority experience in partnership with key fraternal stakeholders. We will facilitate our research agenda by providing grants for graduate- and doctoral-level research on topics related to the broader fraternity and sorority experience and fraternal fundraising industry.
RESEARCH: A STRATEGIC INITIATIVE
FFE believes in coordinating and sharing research to help inform data-driven decision making within the fraternal industry. In delivering on this priority, FFE:
- Champions research on the value of the fraternity/sorority experience in partnership with key fraternal stakeholders.
- Surveys members to gather fundraising and management data and reports out on insights gained.
Additionally, to encourage and support the study and dissemination of high-quality research on the fraternal experience, the Foundation for Fraternal Excellence makes available small grants to research fellows engaged in studies which advance FFE’s Research Agenda.
Some of FFE’s overarching research priorities include:
- Studies on the fraternal experience
- Studies on fraternal fundraising
- Fraternity/sorority/alumni experiences compared to non-affiliated students
FFE fosters a culture of research and insight into the fraternal industry by encouraging key stakeholders to utilize FFE as the vehicle to facilitate research on their specific interests through sponsored research grants.